Competition: Win a family glamping ticket to Festival of Wheels
Competition: Win a family glamping ticket to Festival of Wheels on the weekend of the 3rd August
(Trinity Park, Felixstowe Rd, Ipswich IP3 8UH)
An intoxicating mix of cars, bikes, trucks and all things motoring come together over two superb days for the Festival of Wheels.
The largest event of its kind in the South-East, the Festival gathers together the east coasts rarest and most glamorous cars, bikes and trucks. The festival of wheels is a unique event created for those with a passion for motoring in general. The festival format enables visitors to enjoy a full day or weekend of motoring entertainment.
The Glamping site is set up to accommodate 200 people in 5-meter bell tents. These tents are designed for 4 people and have electric lighting and 6 plug sockets. They are carpeted and have a camp bed for each person. But you can always bring an air bed there is plenty of room. The site offers individual hot showers and toilets. Low-level lighting illuminates the site at night so you can find your way around. We also have a Beauty room with plug sockets and mirrors to help with your morning routine. If you want to chill out and chat there are plenty of picnic benches and covered areas, so you can enjoy the Suffolk countryside
Full Weekend Glamping
• Early entry to the show site (from 2pm Friday)
• 2 nights stay
• Entry into the show on both days for 4 people
• Friday and Saturday night entertainment
• Glamping is situated in its own private quiet area
• 5 meter bell tent sleeping 4 people
• Electric lighting and 6 plug sockets
• A camp bed for each person
• Individual hot showers and toilets on private site
• Low level lighting for the evening
• A separate Beauty room with plug sockets and mirrors
• Private Picnic benches and covered areas for that early evening rest
To enter simply comment 'I would like to win' or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote 'FOW' with your name, address and phone number.