All Charity Coronavirus Art Beer Of The Week Blog Business Charity Cocktail Recipes Community Competition Coronavirus Dannielle Emery Design Education Emma Smith Environment Events Family Fun Fashion Festival Finance Fitness Food & Drink Football Gardening Hair & Beauty Health & Beauty Health & Fitness Historicaleigh Kids Kids Blogs Kids Competitions Kids Reviews Legal Legal Eagle Leigh Folk Festival Leigh On Sea Leigh On Sea Finds Leigh on Sea Leigh on Sea Sounds LoS Shop London Los Shop Melinda Giles Motherofalloutings Music MyLoS News Newsletter Offers Other Other Reviews Outfit Of The Week Parenting Picture Of The Week Press Release Professional Property Property Of The Week Ray Morgan Recipes Restaurant Restaurant Review Review Reviews Shopping Shows & Music Shows & Music Review Southend Southend Airport Southend Borough Council Press Release The Mortgage Mum Theatre Travel Village Green Weddings Whats On
Garden Centres Finally Open to the Public
The government’s announcement that our much-loved Garden Centres were opening their doors again to the general public was celebrated with great enthusiasm by the gardeners among us. Many of you would have been ordering your plants, compost and seeds online from local nurseries who have been offering a delivery service.
We have put together a list some local garden centres which are now open to the public, but please note that social distancing measures will be in place and the number of visitors entering at any one time will be limited.
Local Garden Centres open are:
- Leigh Garden Supplies – Leigham Ct Drive, Leigh-on –Sea
- Cherry Orchard Nursery – Cherry Orchard Lane, Rochford
- Scotts of Southend – Sutton Road, Southend-on-Sea
- Morleys Garden Centre – Southend Road, Great Wakering
- Altons Garden Centre – Arterial Road, North Benfleet
- View Garden Centre – Old Chelmsford Road, Rawreth, Wickford
- Riverside Nursery & Garden Centre – Lower Road, Hockley
- Potash Garden Centre – Main Road, Hawkwell