Legal Eagle Q & A: Where do you stand on child support after a divorce?

May 12, 2019 by Melinda @ Giles Wilson Solicitors

Question: When I divorced my ex, he was not working and so although I got the house, I have never been given any money for our children as maintenance. He has a really good job now but still won’t give me any money as he says I got the house. Can I do anything?

Answer: It is definitely worth looking into both for child support and dependent upon the consent order at the time possibly for you too. We can help if you want to get in touch.

This Q & A is by Melinda Giles at Giles Wilson Solicitors.  

For legal advice please call 01702 477 106 or visit one of Giles Wilson's offices: 1711 London Road Leigh, 54 Leigh Broadway, 5 Roche Close Rochford  



Note: If comment section is not showing please log in to Facebook in another browser tab and refresh.