Our 5 minutes with Nick Munro
1. Lets introduce you with your vital stats. What’s your name and what local business do you own?
Nick Munro, I co-own Turner Sales & Lettings on Broadway.
2. Can you tell us a bit more about Turner Sales & Lettings. Where can we find you and what areas of law do you cover?
We are right in the middle of lovely Leigh Broadway and specialise in property sales, lettings and management.
3. What have you found is key to running a successful business in leigh-on-sea?
Being in such a prime area that’s so busy with the type of industry we are in we try our best to build relationships with the local residents and community as that’s our core business demographic, we try to give accurate and honest advise and work with all our clients to achieve their ultimate goal whether it be selling, buying or renti
4. What made you decide on a career in property?
Having spent 10 years as a horticultural manager for a large DIY chain it was time for a fresh career in something I found extremely interesting and had the opportunity to join Turners back in 2006 so jumped at the chance.
5. So, a little more about the little town that we all love… Where is your favourite place in leigh-on-sea? Are you more of a broadway soul or an old town soul?
The Broadway is full of so many great places to go, eat, drink and socialise, however for me, a quiet time nearer the water is what I enjoy the most so for me the old town is fantastic.
6. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
Alderney! A tiny channel island that has only 1500 people living on it, which the family and I visit each year.
7. Can you tell us your favourite memory you hold in Leigh-on-sea?
Having a running race down Church Hill whilst trying not to take off as its so steep always makes me smile when I think about it.
8. Do you have a favourite bar or restaurant you go to in the town and if so, which one is it and why?
Ten Green bottles or the black cat are always great
9. When did you last do a handstand?
Every morning whilst eating cereal……….. kind of
10. Finally, there any immediate exciting plans in the pipeline for Turner Sales & Lettings that you would like to share with our leigh-on-sea.com readers?
Currently with the current law changes in the lettings industry and the dreaded politics, currently we are just busy selling and renting and trying to grow our business. But would like to thank all of our past and present clients for using us over the years, without whom we literally wouldn’t be here!
To enquire further with Turner Sales & Lettings please call 01702 710 555