Cocktail of the month - English Rose
Cocktail of the month - ENGLISH ROSE
Mix one of these up for your love on Valentines Day and you're on to a winner! It's got delicate flavours of gin, almond and red grape with a bit of cardamom to spice things up!
The recipe for love:
- 30ml gin
- 20ml triple Sec
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 4 cardamom pods
- A dash of angostura bitters
- Splash of orgeat (almond syrup)
- 2 lemon quarters
- 25ml red grape juice
- 25ml egg white
Garnish - freeze dried raspberries and rosemary
- Add the cardamom, lemon, orgeat, bitters and rosemary to your shaker and bash with a muddler.
- Add gin, triple sec, egg white and red grape juice then shake without ice.
- Add ice then shake again.
- Double strain into your glass & garnish with freeze dried raspberries and rosemary.
Tel: 07415 638825
To view The CDC's other amazing cocktails please click this link https://www.leigh-on-sea.com/tag/listing/blog/recipes