AllArt Beer Of The Week Blog Business Charity Christmas Cocktail Recipes Community Competition Coronavirus Covid 19 Dannielle Emery Design Education Emma Smith Environment Event Events Family Fun Fashion Festival Finance Fitness Food Food & Drink Football Gardening Hair & Beauty Health & Beauty Health & Fitness Historicaleigh Kids Kids Blogs Kids Competitions Kids Reviews Legal Legal Eagle Leigh Folk Festival Leigh On Sea Leigh On Sea Finds Leigh on Sea Leigh on Sea Sounds LoS Shop London Los Shop Melinda Giles Motherofalloutings Music MyLoS News Newsletter Offers Other Outfit Of The Week Parenting Picture Of The Week Politics Press Release Professional Property Property Of The Week Ray Morgan Recipes Restaurant Restaurant Review Review Shopping Shows & Music Shows & Music Review Southend Southend Airport Southend Borough Council Press Release Sport The Mortgage Mum Theatre Travel Village Green Weddings Whats On
Cocktail of the month: Ginter Warmer
Cocktail of the month is - GINTER WARMER
To make it, you'll need:
- 25ml Gin (I used Haymans Gin, an excellent local drop)
- 100ml hot water
- 1 tablespoon of Cold Filtered Honey
- The juice of a 1/4 Orange
- 2 cloves
- 4 cardamom pods
- A dash of Grapefruit Bitters
- Garnish - Orange twist, star anise & cinnamon stick
The method in the madness:
1. Combine ingredients in a jug, leaving the gin until last and stir.
2. Strain into a vessel of your choice and garnish with orange twist, star anise and cinnamon stick.
This recipe is by Dave at The Craft Drinks Company!
To see all Dave's previous cocktails please click the link https://www.leigh-on-sea.com/tag/listing/blog/cocktail-recipes.html
Having a party? Fancy a pop up cocktail bar to make your event 'the' event that all your friends talk about? Call Dave on 07415 638 825