AllArt Beer Of The Week Blog Business Charity Christmas Cocktail Recipes Community Competition Coronavirus Covid 19 Dannielle Emery Design Education Emma Smith Environment Event Events Family Fun Fashion Festival Finance Fitness Food Food & Drink Football Gardening Hair & Beauty Health & Beauty Health & Fitness Historicaleigh Kids Kids Blogs Kids Competitions Kids Reviews Legal Legal Eagle Leigh Folk Festival Leigh On Sea Leigh On Sea Finds Leigh on Sea Leigh on Sea Sounds LoS Shop London Los Shop Melinda Giles Motherofalloutings Music MyLoS News Newsletter Offers Other Outfit Of The Week Parenting Picture Of The Week Politics Press Release Professional Property Property Of The Week Ray Morgan Recipes Restaurant Restaurant Review Review Shopping Shows & Music Shows & Music Review Southend Southend Airport Southend Borough Council Press Release Sport The Mortgage Mum Theatre Travel Village Green Weddings Whats On
Cocktail of the week - The Nutcracker
Cocktail of the week - THE NUTCRACKER
Take a break from all that Christmas shopping & rustle up this festive tipple! This week i've taken a little Christmas twist on an Amaretto Sour, with the addition of Cherry Liqueur & Gingerbread Syrup giving it an extra festive flavour. This can also be enjoyed warm, just substitute the egg white with hot water, and stir in the glass instead of shaking with ice.
- 35ml Amaretto
- 20ml Cherry Liqueur
- A shot of Egg White
- Half a Lemon
- A splash of Monin Gingerbread Syrup
- Garnish - Pomegranate Seeds & Lavender
The merry method:
- Fill your shaker with ice & squeeze in half a lemon, then add a shot of egg white.
- Add Amaretto, Cherry Liqueur & Gingerbread Syrup.
- Shake hard (until the outside of the metal part of the shaker becomes frosted), then double strain into your glass.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds & lavender, then sit back, relax and enjoy!